The tips to increase sperm count for pregnancy are the same as general sperm increasing tips. However, you might want to do a few special things because you are considering an improvement within the short term.
This is a list of things that you might want to consider if you are trying to increase sperm count for pregnancy.
- Try to space your sexual encounters at three day intervals. This gives a good time to sperm to develop. Not only with the sperm count be higher if you plan your sexual episodes in this manner, but also the amount of ejaculate will be higher.
- Do not masturbate when you are trying to get pregnant. When you masturbate, you lose sperm and your semen becomes thinner.
- Don’t wear tight briefs and opt instead for loose boxer shorts. With tight underwear, the testicles feel stifled and this can retard the growth of sperm.
- Don’t be in a hurry when having sex with your partner. Take your time for foreplay and make sure that both of you are fully aroused before the penetration. Arousal is important because it increases the amount of secretions that are needed for the creation of semen. As a result, the volume of your ejaculate becomes higher.
- Pay some attention to your physical fitness as well. It has been medically proved that men who are overweight tend to develop various problems of the reproductive system, including a decrease in the amount of semen. If you are overweight, you should try bringing your weight back in control. Jogging and swimming are two exercises that could help.
- Stay away from constipating foods. Instead, eat foods that are rich in protein.
- Do not allow your testicles to warm up unnecessarily because hot temperature is counterproductive for semen. Avoid saunas and hot water baths.
These are some ways in which you can aim for an increase in your sperm count quantitatively and qualitatively. They are especially important when you are trying to get pregnant.